Hi, I’m Cheryl, a photographer living in the beautiful countryside just outside Henley on Thames with my husband and two sons.
I absolutely love photographing people – capturing a brief moment in the life of your child, the emotions of a couple on their wedding day, or an event that marks a special milestone in your life. I want you to have beautiful, timeless photos that you will adore for years to come.
I have now been working as a professional photographer since 2006 and taking photos is still my passion – it’s more than just a job to me. It’s important to me that you absolutely love the photos I take, and that you enjoy having me around!
My 5 favourite things
– Sticking on the wellies and stomping through muddy fields with family and friends. It’s good for the soul as well as the waistline! If I see a herd of deer it leaves me feeling all happy inside (and wishing I’d brought my proper camera instead of the i-phone).
– Exploring new places. I met my husband while backpacking in Australia, part of an 18 month round the world trip which included jumping out of a plane in New Zealand, watching the sun rise over temples in Burma and scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef. Going traveling was definitely one of the best things I ever did and I still love finding places to fall in love with.
– A night out with my girl friends, preferably one that includes mojitos and lots of laughter.
– Cooking for friends and family. I’m no creative chef, I need to follow recipes, but I love sitting around chatting over food and a glass of wine.
– Getting completely engrossed in a good book, ideally sitting in the shade by a swimming pool on holiday. I never seem to find time to read as much as I would like, so I love the excuse of my girlie book club which makes me find time – we’re about to read our 50th book together.
I hope you enjoy looking through my website. Please get in touch if you’d like more information or to meet up for a chat.