Hi, welcome to my website and thank you for taking the time to scroll through. I’m a well established professional photographer who lives just outside Henley on Thames with my husband, two sons, dog and a cat!
I absolutely love photographing people – capturing a brief moment in the life of your child, the emotions of a couple on your wedding day, or an event that marks a special milestone in your life. I want to capture these moments with beautiful, timeless photographs that you will adore for years to come.
I have over ten years’ experience working as a professional photographer and taking photos is still my passion. It’s much more than just a job to me.
I specialise in wedding photography, family photo shoots and special occasion photography. I also work within the commercial world by photographing corporate events, school productions, school promotional material, headshots etc.
Whatever the occasion, I guarantee high quality images. I undertake to make every photo shoot fun and relaxed, whilst ensuring that my clients are thrilled with the results.
My 5 favourite things
– Sticking on my wellies and stomping through muddy fields with family and friends. It’s good for the soul as well as the waistline! If I see a herd of deer it leaves me feeling all happy inside (and wishing I’d brought my camera instead of i-Phone). We’ve recently added a Cockapoo called Mabel to our family which adds to the fun (and the mud!)
– Exploring new places. I met my husband whilst backpacking in Australia, part of an 18 month round the world trip which included jumping out of a plane in New Zealand, watching the sun rise over temples in Burma and scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef. Going traveling is definitely one of the best things I ever did and I still love finding places to fall in love with.
– A night out with my girl friends, preferably one that includes mojitos and lots of laughter.
– Cooking for friends and family. I’m no creative chef, I need to follow recipes, but I love sitting around chatting over food and a glass of wine.
– Getting completely engrossed in a good book, ideally sitting in the shade by a swimming pool on holiday. I never seem to find time to read as much as I would like, so I love the excuse of my girlie book club which makes me find time – we’ve just read our 56th book together.
I hope you enjoy looking through my website. Please get in touch if you’d like more information or to meet up for a chat.